Website Queen Margaret's School
Queen Margaret's School
Queen Margaret’s School is accepting resumes for a temporary full-time Housekeeper to work night shifts (4:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.). This position is coverage for a sick leave and could lead to a permanent opportunity and benefits eligibility.
All applicants for this position will be expected to have a Criminal Record Check initiated by Queen Margaret’s School.
Applications must include:
- a cover letter
- two (2) references
- Wet mop, spray and buff floors, stripping, scrubbing and finishing floors
- Vacuum rugs and carpets
- Dust and clean walls, doors, windows, woodwork and other above floor work
- Dust, clean and polish furniture
- Notify Supervisor of equipment and facilities needing repair or replacement
- Make minor repairs when possible, change light bulbs, plunge toilets
- Periodically do emergency cleaning on various locations on campus
- Be punctual and reliable
- Be in good physical condition (lifting and carrying involved)
- Possess a positive attitude and work as a team player
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be willing to attend and practice safety-related training provided by the School
Preference will be given to candidates who also have the following skills and qualifications:
- Level 1 First Aid certification
- WHMIS Certification
- Night shift (4:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.)
- Some heavy lifting and carrying may be required
- Starting wage is $12.65 per hour
For more information and to apply, please visit the careers section of the QMS website.
Please note: This job posting has been provided by an employer external to Global Vocational Services Inc. GVS is not responsible for the accuracy of the content or the conduct of the employer.
To apply for this job please visit qms.bamboohr.com.