Website StaffQuest Placement Group
Medical Office Assistant/Receptionist, Mill Bay
Wages: D.O.E Temporary
Our client is seeking a Medical Office Assistant Assistant/Receptionist for a part-time position.
- Ensure the clinic is ready to attend to our practice members as per listed in “Opening Procedures” on daily task sheet
- Review all voicemail messages, emails and respond as needed
- Pull and prepare all files for next days’ business
- Answer phone – 2 lines
- Book appointments
- Direct patients into appropriate adjustment room
- Look up X-rays as needed
- Confirm insurance, medical assistance (MSP) as necessary
- Collect information from new patients to include Care Card and how they found us
- Collect and process payments from patients (process any third party insurance)
- Collect and account for any cash that is taken in
- Water plants on assigned days
- File completed files – any files that need follow-up put in the appropriate in basket
- Follow our dress code
- Close off and balance the POS machine and the daily transactions
- Ensure that all patient and practitioner reminders have been sent
Candidates may apply in confidence quoting Job-2770 and should submit a Word version of your cover letter and resume detailing education and previous experience.
We thank all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. StaffQuest Placement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on staffquest.ca
Please note: This job posting has been provided by an employer external to Global Vocational Services Inc. GVS is not responsible for the accuracy of the content or the conduct of the employer.