Website Ladysmith Public Golf Course
Ladysmith Public Golf Course
Golf Course Clubhouse Attendant – temporary
This job will be supported by Canada Summer Employment and is open to youth from 18 to 30 years.
Job Title: Golf Course Clubhouse Attendant
Time-frame: May 1-August 31
Pay: Minimum wage currently $12.65/hr, June 1, 2019 – going up to $13.85/hr
Reports To: Board of Directors –Treasurer
Description of the Position:
The club house attendant will maintain clubhouse operations. Responsible to maintain daily records, operate cash register and interact terminal to sell daily passes, season passes, soft drinks and merchandise. He/she will have the ability to deal with the public in a courteous and professional manner and contribute possible solutions to golf course problems as they may arise.
- Will organize their shift with minimal supervision
- Attendant hours will be 30 hours per week, 2pm to 8pm daily, 5 days/week, which may include occasional Saturdays and/or Sundays, or, such other hours as assigned by the Board
- Will maintain the club house in a tidy and well organized manner
- Will assist in maintaining gardens around the clubhouse in a neat and tidy condition, ie watering and picking up garbage as necessary
- Must maintain an on time and responsible attendance record
- The attendant may be required to perform light housekeeping duties around the course at the beginning of each shift
Reply with resume to: email@example.com by March 31, 2019
Please note: This job posting has been provided by an employer external to Global Vocational Services Inc. GVS is not responsible for the accuracy of the content or the conduct of the employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.