Website Country Chic Paint
Country Chic Paint is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative. Within 5 short years, our eco-friendly furniture paint line has become one of the top selling boutique paint brands and is now sold in over 400 boutique stores all across North America.
In this position, you will be the main point of contact for our existing wholesale customers. This means that you’ll be pro-actively reaching out to current customers by phone and email, following up on any questions or concerns, helping them with their orders, updating customer information, etc.
If the following description fits you, we want to hear from you!
- You have an always positive attitude and an outgoing, friendly personality
- You truly enjoy getting to know new people and building relationships
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You enjoy solving problems
- You work well independently, but are also a great team player
- You are tech-savvy and a quick learner
- You don’t have a 9-5 mentality, you are driven and always give your absolute best
- In your spare times you have one (or several) creative outlets
This is a part-time position (20-32 hours) to start with possibility to growing to full-time hours within three months. Compensation includes a base wage and bonuses, with medical and dental benefits available after probation period.
Our office is located at Whippletree Junction just south of Duncan. Our company culture is quite informal. We don’t tend to dress up much (although we do for our themed office parties), we provide lunch to the entire team once a week, and we like having open communication. We are a young and customer-focused company, looking to expand and grow so more people have the opportunity to get creative with our products.
If you are excited to be a part of our growing company, please send us your application:
Applications are accepted until February 21, 2019 or until the position is filled. We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: This job posting has been provided by an employer external to Global Vocational Services Inc. GVS is not responsible for the accuracy of the content or the conduct of the employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.