Website Country Chic Paint
Country Chic Paint is looking to hire a full-time Sales Representative for our office located at Whippletree Junction in the Duncan area. If you aren’t local to southern Vancouver Island, we might consider making this a remote position for the right candidate.
Within 5 short years, our eco-friendly furniture paint line has become one of the top selling boutique paint brands and is now sold in over 400 boutique stores all across North America!
We are looking for someone with lots of energy who can be the point of contact for prospective retailers and existing customers so that we can continue to grow in Canada, the US and beyond.
- You have an always positive attitude and an outgoing, friendly personality
- You truly enjoy getting to know new people and building relationships
- You have experience working in customer service or sales
- You work well independently, but are also a great team player
- You are tech-savvy and a quick learner
- You don’t have a 9-5 mentality, you are driven and always give your absolute best
- In your spare times you have one (or several) creative outlets
- If you speak French, that’s a bonus, but not required
This is a full-time permanent position with a base wage and bonuses.
If you are excited to be a part of our growing company, please send us your application:
Applications are accepted until December 31st, 2018 or until the position is filled. We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: This job posting has been provided by an employer external to Global Vocational Services Inc. GVS is not responsible for the accuracy of the content or the conduct of the employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.