What is working for you?
The following thoughts may help you bring more of your strengths into your work search.
- In your past some things have worked well. Identify the strengths and skills that have worked for you.
- You will have more confidence moving into the future (the unknown) when you bring with you parts of your past (your known).
- When we carry parts from our past they must be what is best about the past.
- Target the work that best fits you.
Imagine the possibilities
- Marketing yourself based on what you do well rather trying to change who you are.
- Identifying what is working and has worked well for you.
- Creating a better work life by looking for the things you do well.
Please fill out the form below to receive online access to the assessment(s) that will work for you: