Website Coast Environmental Ltd.
Recycling Yard Material Sorters
Coast Environmental is a diverse and growing locally owned company with operations across Vancouver Island. Our core businesses consist of: wastewater services and treatment, portable toilet and fence rentals, industrial waste management, soil remediation and composting.
Our values include: respect for the environment, respect for our staff, customers and communities, integrity and ethical business practices. We strive to lead our market with environmentally responsible waste management practices.
We are presently recruiting for multiple Recycling Yard Material Sorters for our Chemainus Recycling and Waste drop-off yard.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Receiving and sorting heavy waste from the public and commercial clients
- Monitor products being delivered and/or dropped off to ensure it is suitable material
- Work in a safe manner for our workers and the public’s protection
- Reports to the Roll Off Manager in Chemainus
Skills, Qualifications and Competencies:
- Knowledge of the necessary equipment operation
- Be able to work in all weather conditions
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys multi-tasking many activities at one time
- Be able to perform physical labour suited to the material
- Ability to prioritize while working alone
- Enjoys being a contributing team member in a fast paced environment that experiences consistent growth and positive change
- Complementary core values to those of Coast Environmental
For more information on Coast Environmental Ltd, please visit our website at: www.coastenvironmental.ca
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This job posting has been provided by an employer external to Global Vocational Services Inc. GVS is not responsible for the accuracy of the content or the conduct of the employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.