Libre Naturals Inc.
Great tasting allergy friendly and gluten free natural products
LIBRE NATURALS INC. FULL TIME EMPLOYEE POSTING – PRODUCTION
Libre Naturals is the premier manufacturer of allergy friendly and gluten free snacks that are sold across Canada, the United States and Hong Kong.
Our Passion: To help families just like ours.
Our Niche: Great tasting allergy friendly and gluten free natural products.
This is a permanent, full time position. This job requires a physically fit person who has a positive attitude with the willingness to tackle many different tasks and to change with a small company that is growing.
Why should you consider this job? This is a family owned company. We do not work weekends, making it an ideal place for parents, including those who might not have worked outside of the home recently.
Starting Job Salary:
January 3, 2018
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Measuring, mixing and packaging food products
- Maintaining set production quotas
- Following set Quality Assurance requirements including paper records
- Labeling and packaging products for sale and shipment
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- A proven team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Physical fitness is a MUST for standing, lifting up to 50 lbs and repetitive motion
- Able to speak, write and read English fluently
- Proficient in basic math skills
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Attentive to detail and able to work with minimal supervision
- Foodsafe Level I (preferred)
How to Apply:
Please drop off your resume at the front office between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:00 pm at:
Libre Naturals Inc., 6200 Scott Road, Duncan Attention: Nina Grosse
No phone calls or emails please. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Competition End Date: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 4:00 pm