Coast Environmental Ltd.
Environmental processing company of solid and liquid waste
Class 1 – Roll Off Driver
Coast Environmental Ltd. is a diverse and growing locally owned company with operations across Vancouver Island. Our core businesses include wastewater services, portable toilet and fence rentals, industrial waste management, soil remediation and composting.
We are presently recruiting drivers with Class 1 licences to be headquartered at our Chemainus location at 9401 Trans Canada Highway, Chemainus, B.C. This position is for a five (5) day a week shift with duties as follows.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Reporting to the Roll Off Division Manager headquartered in Chemainus
- Driving single axle and double axle roll-off trucks
- Delivery and pick-up of roll-off containers
- Attend and pick up demolition site bins
We are seeking the following skills and competencies in the ideal candidate:
- Valid drivers licence with class 1 certification
- Previous driving experience of class 1 units
- Clean driver’s abstract
- A self starter with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Customer Service experience would be an asset
- Familiarity with BC Commercial Drivers regulations and requirements
- Positive attitude to clients and co-workers
- Enjoys being a contributing team member in a fast paced, customer service focused work environment that experiences consistent growth and change
We offer a dynamic work day with a competitive wage, Benefits and RRSP.
The ideal candidate will be available to commence employment in a short time frame.
Please email your resume, cover letter, and current Driver’s Abstract to HR@coastenvironmental.ca
Please note: This job posting has been provided by an employer external to Global Vocational Services Inc. GVS is not responsible for the accuracy of the content or the conduct of the employer.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@coastenvironmental.ca.