Website O.U.R. ECOVILLAGE
O.U.R. ECOVILLAGE is located on an extraordinary 25 acres near Shawnigan Lake, BC. Our vision is to create a demonstration sustainable community rooted in social, ecological, and economic well being.
O.U.R. ECOVILLAGE is hiring a Bookkeeper & Finance Person. The position is available immediately and will be 2 days per week onsite.
Job Duties will include:
- Accounts payable
- Tracking and monitoring of accounts
- Handling grant reports for financials
- Year-end activities with accountant (including filings). Multiple incorporated Non-Profit and Co-Op model, therefore requires the ability to work with complexity and Non-Profit filings
- Ability to work in an environment and educational values organization
- Confident using computer software to create and maintain bookkeeping and finance transactions with an a mid to high level of skill to work with government reporting and taxation etc
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal with reporting to board of directors and senior accountant/ tax filing
- Ability to work in a team environment in a high volume workload with lots of fun folks is an asset!
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to take initiative and work independently
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-743-3067
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.